- A dodgeball tournament was held on Saturday, in which student teams of eight competed in the Case Memorial Cage. The winning team selected a charity of their choice, to which the event’s proceeds would be donated.
- As part of Martin Luther King Jr. Weekend, baritone singer James Dargan performed in Cochran Chapel on Saturday and again during All-School Meeting on Monday with the Gospel Choir.
- Andover’s sketch comedy group, “Sketchy,” performed their first show of the year on Friday in the Steinbach Theatre. “Sketchy” members write, produce, and act in each sketch.
- Krishna Gupta ’05, founder and managing partner of Romulus Capital, gave a presentation last Thursday on entrepreneurship, venture capital, and investing. Gupta founded Romulus Capital for the purpose of aiding early-stage companies while attending the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- On Saturday, six Senior Concerto Finalists will perform solo pieces in Cochran Chapel at 7:30 p.m. The concert will feature concertos written for the violin, cello, and clarinet.
- Students will perform in Abbot Cabaret, the annual student talent show sponsored by the Abbot Cluster, at 7:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. in Kemper Auditorium on Saturday.