- Winter Term classes resumed Friday, January 4.
- Milena Costa de Souza and Pedro Vieira, the photographers behind From America to Americas, a project examining U.S-Latin American relations and Latinx identity, visited campus last Wednesday to discuss their work. From America to Americas will be open in the Gelb Gallery until January 23.
- Students can sign up for hundreds of clubs and participate in new extracurricular options at the annual mid-year club rally, which will be held on Friday, January 11.
- On Saturday, January 12, the Andover Admissions Office will host “A Day with Andover,” where prospective students will be invited to campus to learn more about life and academics at Andover. Families can connect with faculty members through departmental open houses and participate in a student panel discussion.
- The Tang Institute’s “Mindfulness and Meditation” series continues on January 11 and 12, where former Buddhist monk Alexis Santos will lead a discussion and daylong workshop on mindfulness.
- Next Thursday, January 17, author of New York Times bestseller, “How to Raise an Adult,” and former Stanford University dean Julie Lythcott-Haims will speak to the Andover community about over-parenting and its effects on both children and parents.