- March 13: Andover buildings are closed to all students. Students should call PAPS if they need to pick up essential items from dorms.
- March 23 – 29: Extended spring break, teachers return to campus to undergo training for remote classes.
- March 30 – June 3: Students take classes remotely.
Quick Facts: COVID-19 in Massachusetts
Updated May 27, 2020, 08:00 PM
(From the Mass. Department of Health, Town of Andover, WCVB Boston, WBUR, and CDC ).
- There are currently 94,220 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Massachusetts, including 13,778 in Essex County (101 active in Andover) and 20,706 in Middlesex County.
- 552,144 individuals have been tested for COVID-19 in the state of Massachusetts, and 74 new deaths were reported today for a total of 6,547 deaths statewide.
- Nationwide, the United States has a total of 1,678,843 reported cases of COVID-19, and has suffered 99,031 deaths.
- On April 1, Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker extended his stay-at-home advisory and ordered that all non-essential business stay closed until May 4.
- On April 21, Baker ordered that schools stay closed until the end of the 2019-2020 school year.